Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Even though many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, they nonetheless result in a shocking number of severe injuries and even death. In addition to disability, victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses, and property damage, all of which can be recoverable through financial compensation. Sadly, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Many car accident victims, unaware of the full value of their claims, accept the first offer from their insurance company.
The insurance company wants to settle your case as soon as possible – and for as little money as possible. You need time to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy you need, and how much your lost wages will be. Therefore, it is crucial to retain a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible to achieve maximum compensation.
Our firm can help you:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care and stay in touch with you as you recover from your injuries
- Understand the law, including what we need to prove to succeed
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs
- Take the case to trial if the insurance company’s offer is insufficient
At Donnelly Stehn, we handle car accidents on a regular basis, but we understand this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. Our attorneys and professional staff will get to know you and your situation well, because the better we know you, the better we can represent you.
Contact us today for a free consultation.